Futaba Indiana of America Corporation (FIA) is a team-oriented working environment, specializing in stamping and welding processes for automotive components. We currently operate on two shifts, and some overtime is required based on customer needs. While experience in welding and the automotive industry is an asset, it is not required.
FIA offers a wide variety of career opportunities. From the business professional to the entry-level laborer, our company offers future employees great pay and an exceptional benefits package that competes with all other companies in the area. Utilizing these benefits, our Team Members are able to provide a stable income and excellent health care for their family, while securing a comfortable retirement. We want to see our Team Members create careers, not just jobs.
Our various departments offer a range of responsibilities for Team Members to grow. Always looking to improve, FIA emphasizes promoting from within. Training and guidance are available for those seeking to advance their career. Our Managers, Supervisors, and experienced Team Leaders work with Team Members to help them achieve their goals. In addition to Orientation classes, our Team Member Development Department offers ongoing training for Team Members and Team Leaders.
For those applying for open positions in Production, Logistics, Quality and Stamping, FIA has the following general requirements:
- Be able to work in fast-paced team-oriented work environment;
- Be able to perform work requiring repetitive motions;
- Be able to stand on feet for up to 12 hours, as business needs require;
- Be able to work Saturdays and Sundays as required by FIA to meet business needs;
- Be able to lift up to 27 pounds repeatedly and occasionally lift up to 60 pounds;
- Be able to occasionally stoop or reach overhead;
- Be able to push and pull containers;
- Be able to follow company and OSHA safety guidelines such as Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) procedures and wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): safety glasses, steel-toe shoes, hearing protection, bump cap, protective sleeves and gloves or other items;
- Be able to learn new processes and work duties as company needs require;
- Be able to understand and follow standardized work instructions;
- Be able to understand and follow quality standards;
- Be able to perform other duties as required.
Candidates for supervisory, management, and specialist positions may also submit resumes, and supporting documents to the Human Resources Department by postal service, email, or fax. Any supporting documents uploaded through the online application must be in PDF format.
HOW TO APPLY
Learn about your next steps, now that you have applied to work at FIA!