FIA CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Futaba Indiana of America Corporation (FIA) is a team-oriented working environment, specializing in stamping and welding processes for automotive component production. We currently operate on two shifts, and some overtime is required based on customer needs. While experience in welding and the automotive industry is an asset, it is not required.
FIA has a wide variety of career opportunities. From the business professional to the entry-level laborer, our company offers future Team Members great pay and an exceptional benefits package that competes with any other company in the area. With these benefits, our Team Members are able to provide a stable income and excellent health care for their family, while securing a comfortable retirement. We want to see our Team Members stay and create long-term careers.
Our various departments offer a range of responsibilities for Team Members to grow. We emphasize promoting from within and provide the training and guidance for those seeking to advance their career at FIA. With hands-on and in-class training, our Managers, Supervisors, experienced Team Leaders, and our Team Member Development Department work with Team Members to help them achieve these goals.
The FIA Paylocity career portal lists specific job opportunities. Detailed job and education requirements are given for each, but all positions at FIA have the following general requirements:
- Be able to work in fast-paced team-oriented work environment;
- Be able to perform work requiring repetitive motions;
- Be able to stand on feet for up to 12 hours, as business needs require;
- Be able to work Saturdays and Sundays as required by FIA to meet business needs;
- Be able to lift up to 27 pounds repeatedly and occasionally lift up to 60 pounds;
- Be able to occasionally stoop or reach overhead;
- Be able to push and pull containers;
- Be able to follow company and OSHA safety guidelines such as Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) procedures and wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): safety glasses, steel-toe shoes, hearing protection, bump cap, protective sleeves and gloves or other items;
- Be able to learn new processes and work duties as company needs require;
- Be able to understand and follow standardized work instructions;
- Be able to understand and follow quality standards;
- Be able to perform other duties as required.
The FIA Paylocity portal allows candidates for any position to submit resumes, and supporting documents.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply on line
To improve our Team Member services, FIA now uses Paylocity for job applications and for the onboarding process. Clicking the button below will take you to our Paylocity Jobs page, were you can see what positions are available and complete an application. After submitting a job application, you will receive an email giving you the information you will need to begin the onboarding process. If you do not see the email in your inbox, be sure to check your spam folder.
If you have any issues getting started–or at any point during this process–please contact our HR Department; our contact information is below. We’re here to help!
FIA CAREER INFORMATION
PHONE: 812-895-4700 Option 2
FAX: (812) 882-5735, ATTN HR DEPT
AFTER YOU APPLY
Learn about your next steps, now that you have applied to work at FIA.